Thursday, August 19, 2010

Under the stars

So I have this balcony and at night I love going outside under the stars, im very guilty for drinking a couple glasses of wine & maybe smoking a little pot.
Normally I just sit outside in my panties & bra and my little silky rob which I leave open. I love to catch a breeze. Honestly I really never thought about anyone being out there at that time of night.
Well last night I noticed I now have a neighbor living in the condo across the way from me.
He's totally hot! Then this amazingly hot chick walked out on his balcony with him. I watched quietly, sipping on my wine, enjoying every minute of him working him self into a sweat fucking the shit out of his female company.
Im so guilty my hand drifted into my panties dear god he was making me so hot and my little fuck hole was so hot. Rubbing and making my clit tingle felt so good.
I took off my bra just layed back im my lounge chair, rolling my panties off, over my little ass.
I watched them closer, as I worked my pussy & tweeking my titties, running my hands between my inner thighs. Tickling my clit and I had the most intense orgasm I could feel my pussy contacting it was insane.
But when i looked up I seen him staring at me. I smiled and gave him a little way.
I believe I may have to fuck  the shit out of that gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment