Thursday, August 5, 2010

I love hot rub downs

Their is something about warming oils I love for good hot erotic massage I have tiny little strong fingers and I love to work out knots, aches or even make a slip n slip out of your hard cock lol .. I had to say it.
Putting my sweet little self right on your butt & get all sensuous so I can work you up into sexual arousal thats right " I want it rock hard".. Just for greedy little me.
Giving my special someone a rub down during foreplay gets me so excited when someone rubs or kisses my erogenous zones.. I go absolutely crazy .. Guys its the little things that so count during sex.. From the back of my neck, down to my toes. Touching & kissing bring eachother to the best feeling on this planet.
We should so do it together!! Who is up for some roleplay?

No comments:

Post a Comment