Monday, November 15, 2010

Loser watch him drop his seed !!

My Ex-Boyfriend thought he was going to work one over on sexy little me.. One thing he wasn't counting on was Mike " Well Hung" Mike, yep I said it he totally has a cock to die for me.

So I was a bit pissy Brian showed he was always nothing, and empty human being, not to mention a little cock lol. So me being the brat I am put on a show for Brian, he looked like he wanted to cry when he seen Mike juicy cock slide into slippery,wet pussy.

Moaning, hair pulling & ass smacking I looked back and Brian looking pathedic I smiled & said guess what loser.. Watch closely while Mike drops his seed. I bet they will travel at a fast rate. That's right spineless you can watch him impregnate me.. Ohhh did that drop a tear. Suck it up dicklet :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment